I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Adults Are Back In The White House? You Could Have Fooled Me!!

Do you remember when Bush was selected as President? He made a comment about how the adults would now be back in the White House. Really? You could have fooled me!! Read the latest comment from Cheney.

When pressed to react to personal criticism from people with whom he has worked before, Cheney said: "Well, I'm vice president and they're not."


Wow!! That sounds so adult-like doesn't it? It reminds me of little children arguing on the playground. It's like a child saying to another child, "My daddy's richer than yours. He's a doctor. Your daddy is just a .....!" You fill in the blank!! Then the child sticks out his or her tongue, and runs away.

Don't forget, the adults are back in the White House!! Grow up already!! This is what's running our country. Good Lord!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter