I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Jenna Bush: Author?

Oh what a riot!! Jenna Bush, an author!! What's the title of her book going to be called, Underage Drinking: How To Get Away With It Like I Did?

Seriously though, she's shopping around a book idea. It's supposedly about charity events that she participated in while in Latin America. I guess if you consider closing land deals for your daddy a charity event, okay!!

I see the book having a bright future, on the $.99 table that is!! Don't embarrass yourself little girl. You should just stick to reading The Hungry Little Caterpillar like your daddy does!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter