I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Lohan Allegedly Seen Snorting Cocaine

I don't normally comment on stories like this because most of the time they're just ridiculous, and not newsworthy. But I couldn't help making a comment. This story was reported on People.com. I consider People to be legitimate. So, if they're reporting it then I will talk about it.

Lindsay Lohan reportedly participated in what the Britain's News of the World on Sunday called a "marathon cocaine binge" only 20 days after she left rehab.

A rep for the actress had no comment on the report.

The paper's story also includes what it says are screen grabs from video clips of Lohan, 20, inside the ladies room of Teddy's nightclub in the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, with two friends who are also allegedly taking drugs. (PEOPLE has not seen the video.)

Lohan also is quoted boasting about her sexual conquests among celebrities, while unnamed "friends" of the actress, according to the paper, said her drug-taking began at 8 p.m. one night and was still going on at 11 a.m. the next morning.

While Lohan has talked about attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, the same unnamed sources claimed that her water bottles are filled with vodka, according to the paper.


If the coke story is true, I'd say that she deserves a jail cell right next to Paris Hilton. Perhaps maybe they can even share the cell!! The last time I looked, it was against the law to do drugs. If it's true, I'm sure that someone will whine about how she's just a poor, misunderstood little girl. Or, they'll say something along the lines of "she was just doing what other people her age do."

First of all, she's not a little girl. She's an adult. If it's true, she broke the law and should be punished. Second of all, I'm not her age. But when I was her age, I wasn't out snorting coke and doing other drugs. I didn't have a drinking problem at her age. Hell, I haven't even touched one drop of booze in my entire life!! So, if I hear anyone make the excuse that she's just doing something that everyone her age is doing, I'm going to puke. Not everyone her age is doing what she has been rumored to be doing. Not everyone has been in rehab by the age of 20.

Her alleged behavior is not okay, and she's just making herself look bad. She recently said that she wanted an Oscar. Well, she certainly isn't going to get it this way. Take a lesson from an expert (Robert Downey Jr.), this is not a road you want to go down. He almost fucked his life over permanently. But he had the class, grace, dignity, self-respect, and strength to clean up his life before it was too late.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter