I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pro-Lifers Are Good, NOT!!!!!

A pipe bomb was found outside of the Austin Women's Health Center in Texas on Wednesday. On Friday, an arrest was made in connection with the crime.

I wonder what the excuse will be. Could it go a little something like this?

"Your Honor, I was just trying to prevent those little babies from being murdered. I can't sit by while they die. I had no intention of hurting anyone. I was just trying to get women to change their hearts and minds about the babies. I had a conversation with God, and afterwards I knew what had to be done."

I wonder how many pro-lifers are trying to put together a defense fund for this guy. I wonder how many pro-lifers are going to make him their poster boy for their "pro-life" movement. I'm sure that the answer is MANY!!

You see, the pro-lifers out there just don't get it. You can bomb us all you want. You can threaten us. You can harass us. You can even kill us. It only makes you the criminal. It only makes you look like the jackasses that you truly are.

If convicted, this man (and I use that term loosely) faces life in prison. I ask, was it worth it? I'm sure the answer will be yes. I hope he enjoys the rest of his miserable life in prison!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger LET'S TALK said…

    I just get it how one can be pro life , but mind taking the life of anyone that conform to their view.

    What in the world would make a 27 year old male, who by the way cant birth a child as can a woman, have that strong of a sickness to want to choose for them including the life of a child had the pipe bomb had done any damage to just have such madness.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger ParisL0ve2 said…

    I don't understand it either!! How one can profess to be pro-life when it comes to a FETUS, yet have no problem taking the lives of actual living, breathing human beings is beyond me.

    I'm just going to cut the bullshit here with the whole concept of being "pro-life." It's "pro-life" only when talking about a FETUS. To borrow a quote from George Carlin, "If you're pre-born, you're fine. If you're pre-school, you're fucked!!"

    My favorite is when "pro-lifers" profusely profess to be pro-life. Yet, there's always an exception. You name it, and they make an exception for going against their supposed "pro-life" values.

    War - EXCEPTION

    The Death Penalty for murderers and sexual predators that prey upon children, except of course if it's a Catholic priest who is the sexual predator. - EXCEPTION

    I also don't understand how anyone could be all for forcing a rape or incest victim to carry their rapist's fetus to term. That to me is totally disgusting!! It makes those people no better than the rapist. In fact, it makes them worse.

    I know damn well that if they were raped and became pregnant as a result, they would be the first ones in line for an abortion because they would NEVER carry their rapist's fetus. Anyone that says otherwise is a liar!!

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Tom Harper said…

    What was that guy thinking? We all know that fetuses are sacred and that once you're born you're nothing, but this pipe bomb could have harmed a fetus. Gasp! The bomber clearly didn't think this all the way through.

    Who Hijacked Our Country

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Ron said…

    How ironic: A pro-lifer wants to kill adults.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter