I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

God's Water?

A woman in Texas believes that she has "God's Water" coming out of a tree in her yard. She says that her insurance agent put some of the water from the tree on a spider bite, and it disappeared. Hey, I burned my wrist pretty badly yesterday on some hot fudge that splattered all over the place. I ran my wrist under cold tap water. My burn disappeared. I should shout the news out for all the world to hear. I have God's Faucet!! Give me a break people!! God's Water? What's next, the Godmobile? What a frightening world we live in when people truly believe that God's Water is coming out of their trees, Jesus appears on their grilled cheese sandwich, Mother Theresa is on their toast, and the Virgin Mary is on a tunnel wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter