I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mike Milbury Should Be Fired!!

Mike Milbury should be fired for his disgusting rant about the Russian hockey team yesterday.

After Russia lost to Canada yesterday in men's hockey, Milbury was asked how the game became so one-sided. His response was that Russia "brought their Euro-trash game".

He called them Euro trash. I can't say that I'm surprised or shocked that he would say something like that. What do you expect from an asshole American? I notice that he didn't have the balls to say it to their faces though. I wonder why that is!! Could it be because if he did say it to their faces he would have gotten his ass kicked?

Later on they aired an interview with Alexander Ovechkin. He was being asked why they lost and if they were intimidated by Canada. Ovechkin responded by saying that they weren't intimidated but just didn't play well in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Afterwards Milbury started in on Ovechkin. He basically called Ovechkin a liar who couldn't tell the truth. He said that the "truth" was that of course Russia was intimidated by Canada. They played horribly. Ovechkin didn't play well, and so on.

I don't think that I need to remind people that the Russian team wasn't made up of almost all pros like the other teams were. If you have pros versus amateurs who do you think is going to win?

The only TRASH I saw last night was Mike Milbury!! If he's not fired, I suggest that he doesn't bother to show his face in Sochi in four years. He's clearly worn out his welcome!! Way to respresent the Olympic Spirit there Mike!! Douchebag!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter