I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Time To Stop With The Animal Cruelty

I can't say that I'm surprised that a whale at Sea World killed a trainer today.

Let's be honest here!! What did anyone expect? It's a wild animal. It's not meant to be kept hostage in a swimming pool for the purpose of entertaining humans.

While I do feel very bad for the trainer who was killed and for her family, I don't feel sorry for people who do this shit to animals. Wild animals don't belong in cages, behind glass, fenced in, or sitting in pools. They belong out in the wild. They deserve to be FREE.

It's time to stop with the animal cruelty, and the use of animals for our entertainment. Otherwise, there are going to be more stories like this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter