I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Israeli Propaganda Comes To A TV Near You!!

Did you see it? Israeli propaganda has come to US television!! As I was watching the news this morning, I believe on MSNBC, they aired a commercial. Or I should say, Israeli propaganda. In this propaganda piece, they were talking about how Israel is in desperate need of help and we must help them now. They had the audacity to ask for money to give to Israel.

Welcome to the United States of Israel!! Get set for more propaganda pieces to air because there WILL be more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter