I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Friday, November 07, 2008

But Don't Believe Anything I Have To Say

Read Bruce Dixon and Glen Ford today in the Black Agenda Report.

Blackagendareport.com - The Obama '08 Phenomenon: What Have We Learned?

Glen's my kind of guy because he doesn't just tell it like it is, he tells everyone who believes themselves to be fucking brilliant that they're not and, not only that, they're quite ignorant of the facts.

Cashing the Obama Check: Will It Come Back Marked "Insufficient Funds"?

Bruce is my kind of guy, too, because he lays out the facts, pure, simple and concise and, when he does, you think yourself (if you weren't already aware of said facts), "What the fuck was I thinking?"

Both men lay bare the truth about Barack Obama and do so without worry of being called any bullshit name that Obama Holy Water drinkers can think to call them. They've been doing this shit, calling Obama a corporatist, for a lot longer than I have and they know what they're talking about.

Back tomorrow with yet more Obama facts. Food for your brain.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger carle gustov said…

    Why don’t you guys just drink already! It will be fine, Trust me!
    www.obamaholywater.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter