I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Following On The Heels Of The Last Posting

Again, what more do you need to see that previous administrations work hand-in-hand with incoming administrations?

Try this one.

Bush Said To Give Orders Allowing Raids In Pakistan

"President Bush secretly approved orders in July that for the first time allow American Special Operations forces to carry out ground assaults inside Pakistan without the prior approval of the Pakistani government, according to senior American officials."

Okay, I'm just kinda wondering here, but isn't there someone that has said that he would invade the Pakistani tribal region in the northwest of that country, with or without permission from the Pakistani government?

I just can't think of what his name is. If you can help me out, I think he thinks that Afghanistan was the "right war" and all that. Damn, I wish I could remember what his name was!

Foregone conclusion. Wants "change". Not like the rest of Washington. An outsider. A "breath of fresh air".

Someone help me?

Oh, by the way...

"Pakistan's top army officer said Wednesday that his forces would not tolerate American incursions like the one that took place last week and that the army would defend the country's sovereignty 'at all costs'."

This is what happens when you have insanity running wild in both the administration and behind-the-scenes, with the Powers That Be.

So the US is going to get into a war with a nuclear power.

Smart, smart, smart.

And for that guy, whose name I can't recall for some reason, that says that he would invade Pakistan with or without their permission, I wonder if this is his definition of a "smart war".

If the people of the US ever used their brains and actually read between the lines, this would be one dangerous motherfucking population.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter