I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Of Death Threats

Apparently, people can't keep their idiocy to themselves.

Don't you just love it when they decide to be "Anonymous", too?

I do not care for Barack Obama, I think I've made that perfectly clear to everyone that reads this blog.

That, however, does not give license to some asshole to shoot, literally, his or her mouth off and talk about how Obama should wind up just like either Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, or any other public figure or figurehead that has been gunned down.

Nor does it make me responsible for such mental cases, just because I don't like Obama.

The same would apply to McCain, if anyone decided to come here and make threats on his life.

Every moron (and you know who you are) reading this should read the next sentences carefully.

If you decide to act like a jackass, you will be fucking punked. If you toss death threats around, your comments will make their way to the proper authorities and you will be dealt with.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger LET'S TALK said…

    I concur, very well said. I will not vote for McCain/Palin but I dont him or his VP any harm, that's just crazy sick!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter