I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Update To Previous Post

I guess I didn't know how right I was, did I?

Palin Church Promotes Converting Gays

The fun response here is, are we sure that god's not gay?

It's fun because it makes so-called Christians (really, shouldn't they be named Godians? I mean, they love to smite all that they don't agree with, which pretty much includes everything, just like their idol) go completely fucking nuts.

And it's always fun to make one of these bastards go blooey.

What about Jesus? Was he gay? Spent an awful lot of time walking around with a bunch of other guys. Lot of time on his hands wandering. He couldn't have wandered all day and night, though. He was either gay or the leader of some gang. Then again, I guess he could have been a cultist, too. That would explain these Christians and their zeal, wouldn't it?

For those that actually believe that you can convert gay people into being heterosexual, I would offer these words:

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

You are not Marshall Brodine nor are you Mr. Wizard.

(And, for the record, neither of these men ever tried to convert gay people into "straight" people, nor would they, as far as I know, have tried.)

And you are most certainly not the Christ that you proclaim to follow the teachings of.

If you don't like the fact that there are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered people in this world, find another fucking planet.

Better still, convert yourself into a corpse and let someone else get some of that oxygen that's going to waste on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter