I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Friday, February 01, 2008

And The Aruba Saga Continues

Opened...Closed...Closed...Open...Arrested...Released...Released...Arrested...

I don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to get very nauseous watching this Aruba saga play out!! It's like going for a ride on a roller coaster right after you've eaten something. There should be warning labels posted everywhere!!

The latest in the Aruba saga is that there's a "confession" and some Dutch reporter dude got it on tape. I haven't seen or heard the tape so I don't know whether there was a confession or not. However, I do have problems with this story. First of all, if the reporter has been on this secret mission for months, we're supposed to believe that he obtained the confession in what...the last day or so? I think not!! If he's been on this secret mission and there is in fact a CONFESSION, chances are that the confession was obtained several months ago. So, why is it that only AFTER the prosecutors have closed the case that this new "evidence" has magically appeared? If he had an actual confession he should have come forward before they decided to close the case. After all, he's been on this mission for "months". And why is it that he won't play the tape for all to hear now? Why is it that he has to air it on HIS show? Hmm, ratings and fame maybe? Nah!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen the video of her mother's response over and over again. She didn't look like a mother who was hearing the confession of her daughter's murderer. She had absolutely no emotional response. She kept looking at the camera after she would say something. Let's not forget, this is a mother who hasn't seen her daughter in almost three years. This is a mother who has absolutely no idea what happened to her daughter. All of a sudden she's hearing the supposed confession and her only reaction is to say in a monotone voice, "Look what they did to Natalee." After all this time, no emotion? Why?

Call me crazy, but I'd be going crazy. If my daughter was murdered and I was listening to a confession from her murderer, I would be going nuts. I wouldn't be sitting there. People would have to hold me back because I would have wanted to jump out of that chair and kick someone's ass!! Something doesn't seem right!!

The Aruba saga continues. I'm sure that there's much more to come!! This is not the last roller coaster ride we're going to take!! Be sure to take your anti-barfing pills!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter