I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Thoughts On The Death Of Heath Ledger, And The Aftermath

Heath Ledger is dead. May he rest in peace!!

The man hadn't even been dead more than three hours when the vultures started circling!! Over on CNN Primetime News with Erica Hill, the ridiculous gossip was flying fast and furious. It was on this show that the suggestion was made that perhaps his role as the Joker in the upcoming Batman movie had something to do with his death or his mental state. Excuse me? I would be more inclined to believe that he's dead because of the writer's strike before I'd believe he died because of a movie role. Both suggestions are ridiculous at the very least!! The more their mouths opened, the more outlandish it became!!

Nobody knows why Heath Ledger is dead, and the media is shitting in their pants today because the autopsy was inconclusive. Last night they were trashing him to hell and back, and today they're pissed off because they don't know how he died. Typical!! It's Anna Nicole Smith all over again!!

People may never know how he died. But it's really nobody's business. This man is dead. He should be allowed to be dead in peace!! Any speculation about his death or what he did in life doesn't matter anymore. He's DEAD!! I'm tired of hearing these bitches out there commenting on the life and death of a man that they didn't even know. Quite frankly, I hope their asses get sued.

To Fred Phelps and his loser followers, I hope you all rot in hell. They're all worthless pieces of shit taking up oxygen. In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, Fred Phelps and his people have announced that they will picket Heath Ledger's funeral because he dared to star in Brokeback Mountain.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger LET'S TALK said…

    Great post and to be honest, you are saying just what I've been thinking about his death and the coverage.

    I didn't know about Fred Phelps and his followers planning to picket Heath Ledger's funeral because he dared to star in Brokeback Mountain. How sick can one get?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter