I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Voting For Obama? I'm Not!!

Many people have decided that they will vote for Barack Obama if he is the Democratic candidate for President. I'm not one of them. In fact, I'm not voting for anyone!! I'm not voting for anyone because the only person that is worthy of my vote will never be the nominee.

I don't get the fascination with Barack Obama. I don't know anything about him or what he stands for. He talks a good game. But that's all it is!! TALK!! If you look at his voting record, he has not voted 115 times. You can check that out at Project Vote Smart. With Chris Dodd out of the race, Obama has the worst record of the Democratic candidates for not voting. Why is that? Did he not bother to show up for the vote? Or was it that he didn't want to be on record as having voted for or against something? He was elected as a Senator. He was not elected as President. His job is to show up and vote. It is not to run around the country long before he is running for President, and ignore his duties as a Senator.

He says he's going to do this or that. Yet, he doesn't tell you how he's going to do it. He talks about CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE!! He would be a different person, but he would do the same old shit!! He's not a change!!

In 2004 we were told that we had to hold our noses and vote for Kerry so that Bush wouldn't get elected. I'm not holding my nose again. I'm not voting for a candidate that I don't believe in simply to keep a Republican out of office. I'm not going to do it, and those who want to tell me that I have to might as well keep their mouths shut because you're not going to convince me!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter