I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

TARGET Becomes A Target

Now if that ain't a bitch!! You can't even go to Target to shop without being shot at. Well, at least not in Kansas City, Missouri.

CNN) -- A man with a gun shot and killed two people at a shopping center in Kansas City, Missouri, and wounded at least two others Sunday before being killed by police, a police spokesman said.


Remember boys and girls, it's not the gun that kills people. It's the person with the gun who kills people. Yeah, keep deluding yourself!! Meanwhile, people in this country will continue to die in senseless acts like this because we refuse to acknowledge the REAL problem. GUNS!!

Witness Janet Coleman said she saw "a young man with a sawed-off shotgun" in the parking lot being chased by police.

"I could just see a blunt-sized gun bigger than, like a regular .44," she said, adding that she gained her expertise in weapons from watching "a lot of crime TV."


And they say that TELEVISION teaches you nothing!! This woman is now an expert on weapons because she watched "a lot of crime TV."

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger LET'S TALK said…

    Remember boys and girls, it's not the gun that kills people. It's the person with the gun who kills people. Yeah, keep deluding yourself!! Meanwhile, people in this country will continue to die in senseless acts like this because we refuse to acknowledge the REAL problem. GUNS!!

    What a statement, dont let the NRA see this.

    They might want to monitor your site!

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger ParisL0ve2 said…

    Thanks!!

    Ooh, and I'm shaking in my boots at the very thought. Not!!

    I actually do hope someone from the NRA sees that comment because I don't care. They can monitor my site all they want!! It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH BITCHES (comment directed at any possible NRA people reading this)!! Until I no longer have a right to that, I'll continue to say what I want.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter