I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Group Of Idiots

In response to the legal abortion performed on an 11 year old CHILD in Colombia, I've decided to post people's ridiculous comments on the matter when I come across them. Here is a comment by a group of idiots. She's not a woman you morons. She's a CHILD!! Apparently you don't give a damn about that. You only care about forcing the CHILD to have a rapist's baby.

To borrow a phrase from Mike Malloy, have I told you yet how much I hate these people?

I'll be back with more idiotic comments from people on this matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter