I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Those Big Bad Evil Iranians!!

The Iran war drumbeat gets louder and louder by the day.

It really never ceases to amaze me what shit these people come up with. If they want to go to war with Iran, just say it already. We all know that they've been plotting this shit for a long time. They're not fooling anyone with this garbage!!

As I pointed out on another blog, if someone is intent on killing you they're not going to give you a GODDAMN HEADS UP!! They're more likely to kill you when you least suspect it!! But hey, you can't make this crazy shit up. That's right!! A mystery voice appeared over the radio. It said, "I'm coming at you. You will explode in a couple of minutes." Sure it did!! And I'm the Queen of England!!

I feel like I'm in one of those really bad Mystery Science Theater 3000 movies. No offense to Mystery Science Theater 3000, the writers, the directors, the actors, or anyone affiliated with it!! You're all great!!

Seriously though, when will this bullshit end? My guess is that the harassment and provocation, if there was any, was done by the United States and not Iran!! But hey, keep beating those drums!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter