I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Bush And Michele Bachmann

Hey Michele Bachmann, it's called SEXUAL HARASSMENT!! Look it up!!

Bachmann rebuffs Bush’s advances

At the 2007 State of the Union address, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) infamously gripped onto President Bush’s shoulder until he gave her “a kiss and an embrace.” Yesterday, Bachmann boasted to a MN radio station that at the scene of the recent bridge collapse, Bush tried to “embrace” and “kiss” her once again:

The President and I enjoy a great relationship. When he and I were back visiting the collapsed bridge, he reached over because he wanted to give me a kiss when we were down at the site, and I had pulled back and he said, “What? You don’t want to embrace?” And I said, “The people of Minnesota love you Mr. President, but I think one kiss was enough.”

Hey Michele!! For the record, the people of Minnesota HATE George Bush. If you need proof, look at the election results for 2000 and 2004. He didn't win the state in either election!!

What disgusts me most about this whole thing is not the fact that he tried to kiss and hug her a second time. It's the fact that he did it at the site of the Minneapolis bridge collapse, and he did it while a search for DECEASED VICTIMS WAS STILL TAKING PLACE. There were still dead bodies in that water, and he had the audacity to do this. Talk about having no respect for the deceased!! Well, then again, when has he ever shown any respect for the deceased? NEVER!!

As a human being, I'm outraged and repulsed by this!! Learn to have some fucking respect, or get the fuck out!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter