I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Friday, August 17, 2007

To My Blog Readers

In case you're wondering what the whole ANONYMOUS thing is about, I'll gladly explain.

Today when I checked my comments, there was an anonymous comment left for me. I tolerate many things. Blatant ignorance and hate are not on that list!! When someone refers to a woman as something that I'm not going to post here, I draw the line. When someone questions the honesty of a rape victim and makes a mockery of such a horrific crime, I draw the line. If someone wants to be an asshole, go right ahead. But they're not going to get an outlet for their asinine comments on MY BLOG!!

I don't know if the comments were directed towards me or not. I don't really care either!! I'm not going to allow this asshole, be it a man or a woman, to spread the hate on MY BLOG!!

Have a nice weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter