I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Update Number Two On Missing Solder's Wife

It has just been reported that the wife of a missing U.S. soldier in Iraq will be allowed to stay in the United States, and file for permanent resident status. The Department of Homeland Security announced the decision.

This is such a joke!! Now I want to know where the hell the reprieve is for all the other immigrants that are here illegally. Are they going to be given a reprieve, and be allowed to stay in the United States permanently? NO!! They're going to be tossed out on their asses. Again, this is bullshit!! I'm sick and tired of people getting special treatment because they're in the military or are connected to the military.

If I went to another country and stayed illegally, I would be deported immediately after they found me. I wouldn't be allowed to stay simply because people feel sorry for me. Hell, a woman from the UK came there when she was 2 with her mother from the United States. Her mother was Scottish. Now, they're going to deport her back to the United States because she wasn't there legally. She's 80-something.

People constantly harp in this country about people who are here illegally. But all of a sudden it's perfectly okay for this woman, who knowingly came here illegally LONG BEFORE she even knew her husband, to stay. Are we going to make an exception for the woman holed up in a church with her son who is an American citizen? No!! Are we going to make an exception for the millions of Mexicans who are here so that we don't break up families? No!! To people, they're just dirty Mexicans and need to be deported.

I ask this again, are we going to look for PEDRO GUZMAN? This country ILLEGALLY DEPORTED him to Mexico despite the fact that he was an American citizen. He's mentally disabled. This woman is getting far better treatment than Pedro Guzman, and she's not even a damn citizen. Nice double standards this country has!!

This is just the latest in a string of shit that this country has pulled. I'm about ready to pack up and move to Paris or somewhere else because I'm sick of it!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter