I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pro-Lifer's Ignorance And Arrogance Speaks Volumes!!

For the past two days I've been involved in an online debate over abortion. I must admit, I love debating these ignorant "pro-lifers" who think that they're God's gift to the world. I get a rush out of debating them because they're so damn stupid it's not even funny.

When I was searching for something to blog about, I came across a website that talked about the abortion debate going on in the UK. I blogged about the related story yesterday. Anyways, I found myself involved in a heated debate over the situation in the UK. I stepped up to voice my opinion after reading numerous idiotic opinions on the matter.

One anonymous writer labeled me an "Anti-Catholic" because I dared to throw facts in his face about the actions of the Catholic Church. You see, he couldn't handle the fact that I threw these facts in his face so he decided to start the bashing. I admit that I don't like some Catholics, not because they're Catholic but because of their ridiculous opinions that are based on nothing more than what their Church tells them to believe. I'm not completely against Catholics though because I do have family, immediate and extended, who are Catholic. But the difference between them and the Catholics that I don't like is that my family isn't militant in their thinking. They actually think for themselves instead of listening to the garbage that the Vatican or their Church spews. Facts are facts, and this anonymous writer just couldn't face them!!

Today, I found myself dealing with yet another militant (male) writer. He was crying about how the UK will never survive if women don't stop using contraception and aren't stopped from having abortions. Oh the horror!! Contraception is EVIL!! When I responded by asking what's wrong with contraception, among other things that I said, he could only pick out one statement. He decided to focus in on my comment, "Life isn't over if you don't have a child." He proceeded to scold me as if I were a two-year old child. Then he labeled me a barren, childless feminist. That's typical man-speak when you're a woman and you don't do what a man tells you to do.

According to him, I have contempt for my fellow man. I'm selfish because I would prefer to adopt children instead of bringing another child into this psychotic world where people like him think that they have a right to tell women what they can and can't do. They think that it's a woman's DUTY to bear a child every nine months or whenever they say so. I'm not bringing a child into a world where people like this jackass are allowed to roam free. Oh and by the way, my behavior is "reckless" because I'm not out there procreating.

If I could get away with it my response would have been, "Go fuck yourself because apparently you're not getting some any other way." I know, it's not a classy response. But then again, I never claimed to be classy. I never claimed to be tolerant. I'm certainly tired of trying to be tolerant of the "pro-lifers" out there who are so beyond vile, they make vermin look appealing.

I can't wait to hear his response. Perhaps it will amount to something like this:

"YOU'RE A NAZI, FEMINIST BITCH WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE BABIES. THE BABIES!! WE LOVE BABIES. WE WANT MORE BABIES. MORE BABIES, MORE BABIES, MORE BABIES!! SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING SUCH A CRUEL, HEARTLESS PERSON. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A CHILD BECAUSE THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR. YOU SHOULD BE HUNG!!"

Or something along those lines!!

Well, I'm off to hand him his balls on a silver platter, and those of anyone else who wants to take me on!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter