I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Monday, May 28, 2007

God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything

I'm currently reading the book God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything. When I first heard about the book coming out, I decided that I wanted to read it. So, tonight I went down to my local Barnes & Noble and plopped down $24.99 for it. It was a big purchase for me (if it's not on the bargain or clearance rack I usually won't buy it), but I wanted it. I'll let you all know if I would recommend it as soon as I'm finished reading it.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger LET'S TALK said…

    I'm reading a book I never finished from last year due to surgery, it is called The Book of the Angel Rezial,(Sepher Reial Hemelach), by Steve Savedow.

    I completed In Search of Schrodineger's Cat by John Gribbin last month and thought I should finish the other book before I start a new project.

    Good luck and happy reading!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger 1138 said…

    Let me know what you think.
    I almost bought Gore's "The Assault on Reason" last weekend at a substantial discount, but then reason told me to wait for paperback and get it for even less.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger ParisL0ve2 said…

    I haven't finished the book yet, but I would highly recommend it.

    I think that the next book I'm going to get is Al Gore's new book. I also want to check out The Reagan Diaries. I'm just curious to see what is in it. Heck, maybe I'll rent it from the library to see if it's worth spending a whopping $35.00 on it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter