I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tommy Thompson's Gay Remark "Explained"

GOP Presidential hopeful Tommy Thompson "explained" why he said that employers should be allowed to fire gay people. You see, he really, really, really, really, really had to use the bathroom. He also had the flu and bronchitis. And, his hearing aid died. Nice one Tommy!! Too bad nobody believes him except for those delusional followers of his that think he actually has a chance in hell of being the next President.

LAKE GENEVA, Wis. — Expanding on his reason for saying at a debate that an employer should be allowed to fire someone for being gay, Tommy Thompson on Saturday blamed a dead hearing aid and his need to use the bathroom.

Thompson, speaking to reporters after giving an address at the state GOP convention, also said he was suffering from the flu and bronchitis and had been admitted to a hospital emergency room three days prior to the May 3 debate.

"Nobody knows that," Thompson said. "I've been very sick. ... I was very sick the day of the debate. I had all of the problems with the flu and bronchitis that you have, including running to the bathroom. I was just hanging on. I could not wait until the debate got off so I could go to the bathroom."

Thompson said he thought he was being asked if there were enough laws already to address discrimination in the workplace. The question at the debate was, "If a private employer finds homosexuality immoral, should he be allowed to fire a gay worker?"

Thompson replied: "I think that is left up to the individual business. I really sincerely believe that that is an issue that business people have got to make their own determination as to whether or not they should be."

Hey Tommy Boy, own up to what you said and stop making excuses. I don't care if your hearing aid died or not. You still have one good ear. You knew exactly what the question was. I've been seriously ill at times, and I'm still coherent!! What's your excuse? Oh that's right, you had to use the potty!! What a shame!! Tommy Boy revealed his true colors for all the world to see. And for the record, if he was that sick he could have simply pulled out of the debate.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Ron said…

    This guy has about a 0.5% chance before he peed his pants. Get this fool off the stage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter