I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bush Wants A Handout!!

Bush is seeking donations from Americans to help pay for the reconstruction of Lebanon. He has a lot of fucking nerve asking the American people to help pay for the reconstruction of Lebanon when he and other officials sat on their asses and let Israel destroy Lebanon.

Here's a thought Furor!! Why don't you take all of your own damn money, along with the money of all your staff and members of the House and Senate to pay for the reconstruction of Lebanon? After all, each and every single one of you bitches sat on your asses while Israel destroyed that country, not to mention, with our bombs. So you pay for it. While you're at it, I suggest you tell Israel to pay up too. Tell Tony Blair to pay up. Tell Merkel to pay up. Tell every damn world leader who was too fucking chicken and who refused to criticize or stop Israel, to pay up.

I'm not giving you money for something that I didn't destroy. If I want to help the Lebanese, I'll give my money to some other organization like a UN group because at least I know that they'll get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter