I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Tragedy? Give Me A Break!!

I don't know whether or not this story is true, nor do I really care. I just wanted to comment on something that was said. According to the story, J-Lo took a home pregnancy test and got a positive result. But when she went to a doctor and took another test, it was negative. The comment was made that this was a tragedy. Give me a break!! Tragedy? The woman wasn't even pregnant to begin with. So, what now? Negative pregnancy tests are now considered tragedies? I can think of plenty of things that could be considered a tragedy. But this is not one of them. If this story is true, she had a negative pregnancy test. That's it. It's not as if someone died. Now death is a tragedy, not a negative pregnancy test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter