I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HELLO ANONYMOUS!!

You've gotta love those anonymous posters!!

Below is a comment that I posted today. It's in response to a post I wrote last August about a Muslim woman who was harassed by a Christian man in Walmart.

Hopefully you read this. I went on a search to try to understand wearing Hijab and the women beneath them. The cursing and spewing of hatred for American thought on this blog has caused me...a person with no pre-conceived notion of Islam and Islamic feminine point of view to see that perhaps some of the stereotyping of angry screaming Middle Eastern people is not far off the mark. If in fact the owner of this site is Muslim.

I am not Christian, Jew or Muslim and find it all very stupid and interesting, this fight for which God is right. Perhaps my dear you ought to let your beauty and power free and see that these male Gods Allah, Jesus and Yahweh have been and will be the demise of the human race. Within you and all females on this planet is the Goddess the source of all life. Turn your face back to her and all will be solved.

May the peace of the Lady be with you.

Blessed Be.


HELLO ANONYMOUS!! You clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about.

First of all, I'm not a Muslim. But, if I were, how is that any of your business?

This is my blog, and I can say whatever I like. Cursing and spewing of hatred for American thought? Would you care to define exactly what American thought is? Oh wait!! You mean "robotic, can't think for yourself, racist, bigoted, bullshit propaganda" type thought? Is that what you meant by American thought? If so, let me tell you a little something. I don't have to think, talk, act, or be like other Americans. I'm my own person. I don't take orders from other people. I think for myself. It's called using my brain!! You should try it sometime!!

By the way, since when is the TRUTH "spewing of hatred"? Let's talk about the truth for a second. You responded to a post that I wrote back in August of 2007. The post was about a Muslim woman who was harassed by a Christian man in Walmart. The truth is, he was harassing this woman. The truth is, he was being an ignorant asshole. The truth is, if she had said anything about his religion he would have been pissed. The truth is that if I had been the woman, I would have responded exactly how I said I would have in my post.

I don't understand why people think it's okay to trash, bash, harass, and target Muslims, and think that the Muslim person should have zero response. Scratch that!! I do understand!! It's because people such as yourself are ignorant. You listen to all the bullshit that is put out there. You listen to all the hate. You refuse to think for yourself. And, you try to pretend that you have "no preconceived idea about Muslims."

Who are you trying to bullshit here? You clearly had some "preconceived" opinion of Muslims because you stated that "perhaps some of the stereotyping of angry screaming Middle Eastern people is not far off the mark".

***NEWSFLASH***

Not all Middle Eastern people are Muslims, and not all Muslims are from the Middle East. But, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. After all, you have no "preconceived" idea about Muslims. ***WINK*** ***WINK***

This country has the audacity to ask, "Why do they hate us?". This is why. It's because of people like yourself who think it's cute to be ignorant assholes. Which ethnic or religious group is going to be your punching bag next?

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read my blog. It's that simple. I will continue to say whatever I want. I will continue to put the TRUTH out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter