I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jesse Jackson: The Latest "Victim" Of Imperialism

Buddha forbid you should say anything about the uncrowned emperor of the Imperialist States Of America.

At the same time, I have no fucking sympathy for Jackson, either, which is why I put the word victim in quotation marks.

He said what he had to say.

Now he wishes he hadn't.

Why?

If he wants to take it back, why'd he say it in the first place?

Because he believed it. Right?

Now that it's been aired, suddenly, he regrets saying it.

Okay. I see. You can think it. You can believe it. You just can't open your mouth and speak it.

And I will go on record right now and say the following.

I have no children but if an adult child of mine said that I needed to shut up and keep my opinions to myself, I would publicly denounce and hopefully deck said child just as publicly.

In the land of Obama, all the peasants must hold their tongues, close their eyes and plug their ears, lest they say, see or hear something untoward about the naked emperor.

How many times do I have to say it before any of you people understand it?

There is no change coming.

Perhaps if Jesse Jackson had just been standing in a First Amendment Zone, then none of this would matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter