I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nancy Pelosi Is A Worthless Bitch!!

Nancy Pelosi is such a worthless bitch!!

Clinton may run again, Pelosi says

(CNN) — Is Hillary Clinton done with presidential politics?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi doesn't appear to think so.

The California Democrat suggested Tuesday that the former Democratic presidential candidate may yet mount another run for the White House.

"I think her candidacy was a just a bright, bright moment for us and she may run again," Pelosi said at a breakfast with reporters organized by the Christian Science Monitor.

Pelosi also appeared hesitant to blame sexism on Clinton's loss to Sen. Barack Obama in the prolonged race for the party's presidential nomination. Clinton, along with several of her supporters, have suggested sexist attitudes among members of the media contributed to the New York senator's eventual loss.

“Sen. Clinton has advanced the cause of women in government and her candidacy has been a very positive tonic for the country and had a very wholesome effect on the political process," Pelosi said. "I really don’t know, I haven’t analyzed and the rest, I’m a victim of sexism myself all the time, but I just think it goes with the territory, I don’t sit around to say, ‘but for that."

Pelosi largely stayed on the sidelines during the lengthy Democratic presidential race, though she angered many Clinton supporters earlier in the campaign season after stating the party's superdelegates should not vote against the pledged-delegate winner. Many supporters of the New York senator took those comments to be an implicit endorsement of Obama, given it was clear at the time he would finish ahead in that count.

Several Clinton supporters were also upset with Pelosi after she repeatedly stated Obama and Clinton should not team up on the same ticket.

"I don’t think it’s a good idea,” she told CNN’s Larry King in late April of a joint ticket. “First of all, the candidate, whoever he or she may be, should choose his or her own vice presidential candidate. I think that’s appropriate. That’s where you would see the comfort level, not only how to run but how to govern the country. And there’s plenty of talent to go around to draw upon for a good, strong ticket. I’m not one of those who thinks that that’s a good ticket.”

If we're to believe that Hillary Clinton advanced the cause of women in government, then Ms. Pelosi has certainly single-handedly set the advancement of women back a lifetime. She has set us back not just in government, but in life. We gave this bitch the job she has now, and how does she thank us? She screws us time and time again. She doesn't do the job that we pay her to do. She needs to be fired!!

Pelosi also appeared hesitant to blame sexism on Clinton's loss to Sen. Barack Obama in the prolonged race for the party's presidential nomination. She said, "I really don’t know, I haven’t analyzed and the rest, I’m a victim of sexism myself all the time, but I just think it goes with the territory, I don’t sit around to say, ‘but for that."

EARTH TO NANCY!! THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU, ALTHOUGH I JUST LOVE HOW YOU MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!

The question was, is sexism to blame for Clinton not being the nominee? The answer is ABSOLUTELY!! There is no question that this country is sexist. There will never be a woman President in this country as long as there are bitches like Nancy who fuck women over left and right, and as long as there are men who will never accept a woman in power.

What the hell is Nancy really saying? Is she saying that sexism is to be expected? Is she saying that sexism is okay? She sure as hell sounds like it!! Sexism doesn't just "go with the territory". Right there she's saying "oh well, it's the boy's club so I'll just keep my mouth shut." Sexism is not okay!!

Nancy Pelosi is a worthless, useless bitch who is power hungry. She doesn't give a damn that she is screwing people over. She's pathetic!! As someone pointed out on the comment part for this story, I'm also disgusted that she's a woman.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter