I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Monday, May 21, 2007

New Birth Control Pill

I'm going to briefly comment on this story.

A new birth control pill may be on the market soon. This pill will essentially get rid of a woman's period indefinitely. While I would say that I think it's stupid and potentially dangerous, I don't really care about it. I'm not going to take it. If other women out there want to take it, it's their business. If they're willing to accept the potential risks that may be associated with it, it's their business.

What I do have a problem with is these religious people. They need to shut the hell up about this pill. It isn't their business to be telling women what they can and can't do. If a woman wants to take it, it's their right. They need to stop bitching about how it will effectively prevent a woman from getting pregnant. Did they ever stop to think that maybe some women don't want to get pregnant? Nah!! That's not okay. All women who are able to be pregnant must be pregnant. That's the mentality of these religious asses. You know, women weren't put on this Earth just to be baby-making machines. They can do other things, and their life isn't over if they never have a child. I don't have children, and if I never have children that's my business. My life won't be over if I never become a mother. It's not the business of these religious asses to tell me that I can't use birth control, or that I must be a mother. Get a life!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter