I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

"I Want More Babies!!"

This story is courtesy of Think Progress.

On Tuesday, the Food and Drug Administration “approved the first birth control pill that eliminates a woman’s monthly period.”

Yesterday on Fox News’s Your World With Neil Cavuto, Leslee Unruh, president of the National Abstinence Clearinghouse, argued that this pill a “pesticide” that will make women “like men.” She called it an “attack on children and families,” ending the segment with shouts of, “I want more babies. More babies. We love babies.”

You want more babies? Then go get fucked, and leave other women the hell alone bitch!! I get so tired of hearing these right-wing, Bible-thumping, conservative, Republican, Christian whackos telling women what the hell to do. I especially get tired of hearing these "women" and I use that term loosely, telling other women what they can and can't do.

Bitch, I use birth control for medical reasons. I haven't turned into a man. I haven't sprouted chest hair, an adam's apple, or developed a deep voice. Oh I forgot, using birth control makes me the Devil. I'm killing all those little unborn babies by using the pill. I'm playing GOD!! Well bitch, I have a right to play GOD when it comes to my body. If I didn't have to use birth control for medical reasons, I'd still use it. If I don't want to become a mother right now or ever, that's my business. How dare this bitch tell women that they shouldn't have a right to use birth control!! I'll use birth control as long as I damn well please!! If people don't like it, tough shit!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter