I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

To The Readers Of Our Blog

This weekend we received two anonymous comments from one individual who didn't agree with what was said in a post. I have chosen NOT to post those comments.

When you read our blog, we don't expect you to agree with what we have to say. We don't really care either. But we will not engage in a pissing match with someone who refers to this blog as a "fucking piece of shit". We will not engage in a pissing match with someone who refers to ME as a "five year old", and then proceeds to tell me to go "play" with myself.

If you don't like this blog or the posts that are created, don't read the blog. It's that simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter