I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Update To Whose "Mistake" Is It Anyway?

On Friday, I posted about Mike Malloy and his commentary on the latest massacre of the Afghan people and how he omitted Barack Obama from the condemnation.

Today, there's another element to the story.

Concerns white phosphorus used in Afghan battle

Here we go again. Except, this time, we're hearing about it in Afghanistan, rather than Iraq. Yet another war crime committed. The use of white phosphorus in warfare is illegal. What part of this does the military and, consequently, the commander-in-chief not understand? And why is no one being held to account over this? I thought there was supposed to be some kind of "change" coming. Apparently not.

I hope I read about this story on Mike Malloy's website tomorrow. I hope I see the name Barack Obama pop up in the same commentary and I hope there's a repudiation of the president and what's he's doing to the Afghan people. I hope Mike calls Obama a war criminal.

But I'm not going to hold my breath. If it hasn't happened yet, it's never going to.

Prove me wrong, Mike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter