I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Cry Me A River!!

As everyone I'm sure is well aware, Chris Brown is accused of beating the singer Rihanna. Now his little buddies want us to feel sorry for him.

Tyrese Gibson Says Scandal Taking Toll on Chris Brown

Chris Brown may not be the most popular guy right now, but friend Tyrese Gibson says everyone needs to take a step back and give him and Rihanna breathing room while they sort through a trying time.

"Although he appears to be really strong through all of this, it's really taking a toll on his spirit," Gibson said at Sunday's 2009 Ball Up Street Ball Tour. "People like me and Puff, we're just trying to show him love and keep his spirits up while he's going through all of the heat, and there are a lot people doing the same for Rihanna."

In February, Brown, 19, allegedly assaulted the Barbadian singer and his name has since appeared in countless negative articles and discussions of domestic abuse. Rihanna, too, has faced fallout, including criticism for taking Brown back. (According to one source, they have since decided to take a break.)

"It's really hard for him to focus right now on his music, even though he really wants to," said Gibson. "At the end of the day, I'm not trying to justify it because wrong is wrong, but unfortunately, us as entertainers, we have to grow up on stage with a lot of people looking at us. And a lot of people forget that he's 19, she's only 21."

First of all Mr. Gibson, Chris Brown wouldn't be feeling any "heat" if he hadn't beat Rihanna in the first place. He has only himself to blame for the situation he's in.

Second of all, cut the crap with this "we as entertainers have to grow up on stage with a lot of people looking at us" and this age bullshit. Nobody forced him into the spotlight. He CHOSE that life just like everyone else!!

Age has absolutely nothing to do with the present situation. I'm tired of hearing that he should somehow get a pass because he's only 19. And? I'm 29. Should I get a pass too? Or is it only those who are "young" and FAMOUS who are deserving of a pass?

Many things are obvious in this situation Mr. Gibson.

Rihanna was beaten. Pictures don't lie!! Chris Brown has been accused of the beating. He has been charged for the beating.

Chris Brown has failed to take responsibility for his actions. If the latest reports are true about the demand that felony charges be dropped and he receive no JAIL TIME, why would anyone have sympathy for him?

He is not a little boy. He is an adult. Actions have consequences!! He is not willing to face the consequences that he deserves. He deserves a jail sentence. You can't beat someone and expect not to be punished.

This is not a "man" who is young and immature. This is a "man" whose actions suggest that he feels he doesn't deserve to be punished for what he did. I, or anyone else, would have been tried, convicted, and punished already.

If music is his "priority" right now, he clearly hasn't learned anything from this!! Forgive me Mr. Gibson if I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Chris Brown.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    "Age has absolutely nothing to do with the present situation. I'm tired of hearing that he should somehow get a pass because he's only 19. And?" I'm 57. "Should I get a pass too? Or is it only those who are "young" and FAMOUS who are deserving of a pass?" Paris,
    WTF is wrong with these people. I HATE the media. I am getting to the point where, I am ready to throw my TV in the trash and not read a single newspaper. They are all a bunch of lies, distortions and a waste of my PRECIOUS time.
    Paris, I wish that when I was your age, I would have had your smarts. Then I wouldn't be in the nice little warm and fuzzy world, that I am in now. You don't want to know!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger ParisL0ve2 said…

    Baylee, I would say that I have no idea what is wrong with these people, but that would be a lie.

    The problem is that these people believe that they are above consequences. Then when they're "held accountable", they use their age as an excuse.

    Michael Phelps gets busted for DUI and his excuse is his age. He then gets busted for marijuana and his excuse is his age.

    Chris Brown beats a woman to the point, according to some reports, that she was on the verge of unconciousness. His friends are blaming it on his age.

    How far do you think that excuse would get us? It would get us a dirty, cold cell in our local jail.

    He doesn't want to accept responsibility. If he truly did, he would have already entered a plea of GUILTY!! He would have accepted his punishment, and he would serving it right now!!

    I agree about the media!! I've had enough!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter