I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

So...When Do I Get To Say I Told You So?

January, I warned you. February, I warned you. March, April, May, June, July, August, I warned you.

The very first post I made here, I said that Barack Obama was the biggest threat that we had and I told you why and, if I'm not mistaken, the name Zbigniew Brzezinski came out of that post and, if I recall right, there were those, or at least one of you, that said, "So what? What's wrong with Brzezinski? He said he wants to bring dignity back to the White House. What's wrong with bringing dignity back to the White House?" That person didn't understand, and probably still doesn't, that dignity never existed in the confines of the White House.

The name Zbigniew Brzezinski was important to me because of who this motherfucker is and what he's all about. The fact that Zbigniew Brzezinski was/is an advisor on foreign policy for Barack Obama told me that the candidate would be willing to take a hardline stance against Russia. I didn't say on this or any other blog at the time but mentioned it to various people in e-mails, as well as private conversations that the US would be ramping up pressure against Russia, as well as using proxies to goad Russia into acting out.

And now...

I told you so.

Georgia attacked South Ossetia. Inside of South Ossetia, Russian peacekeepers. It's understandable, then, that Russia should take some kind of affront, wouldn't you agree? Tell me that the US would not be doing the exact same thing as Russia is right now and I will sell you a bridge in John McCain's front yard.

However, both McCain and Obama see things differently. They see Russia as being at fault here. By the way, I fully trust that someone will try to take issue with this statement so I come prepared to kick their ass.

McCain's comments:

"Russia should immediately and unconditionally cease its military operations and withdraw all forces from sovereign Georgian territory." McCain also called for an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council to put pressure on Russia.

First of all, dipshit, the U.N. agreed to allowing Russian peacekeeping troops in South Ossetia.

Second, fuckwits, the U.N. did hold an emergency meeting, in which the US fucked around and fucked around and fucked around and nothing came of it.

Third, shitass, the Security has been perverted by the US, by Britain and by France numerous, numerous, numerous times. It has also been perverted by China and Russia just as many times. So much so that everyone involved has fucking forgotten what the Security Council is supposed to be used for. It is not to take fucking sides, shit for brains. It is there to act as arbiter between two (or more) nations when there is a problem.

Yet, you want to be puppet of the United States? Everyone would be smarter just to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger before they went and voted for John Stupid Fuck McCain.

Now, Obama:

"Georgia's territorial integrity must be respected. All sides should enter into direct talks on behalf of stability in Georgia, and the United States, the United Nations Security Council, and the international community should fully support a peaceful resolution to this crisis."

I'm sure someone's going to say, "What's wrong with what Obama said?"

As I said above, he has taken the side of the aggressor, but what else is new? He sides with Israel and, of course (duh!), the United States and Britain where it concerns doing whatever they wish to do against Palestinians, Iraqis, Afghanis, fill in the blank.

If you can't read between the lines of his statement, allow me to help.

First thing is first: just because someone says something fancier doesn't make it "a more even-handed" statement. In fact, if someone is telling you something and they're using flowery language, stuff that sounds like you couldn't possibly disagree with it, punch that motherfucker right in the face. You'll thank me in the morning.

Obama starts out saying, "Georgia's territorial integrity must be respected".

He's referring, of course, to South Ossetia. Except even the U.N. recognizes this area as not being Georgian territory or they wouldn't have permitted Russian peacekeepers in that area.

This part of Obama's statement is no different than McCain's statement of Russia withdrawing from South Ossetia.

Obama then says that all sides (all sides?) should "enter into talks on behalf of stability in Georgia."

As I asked in the parentheses, all sides? What "all sides"? There are three sides in this conflict and no one else. Russia, Georgia and the people of South Ossetia. The US has absolute no fucking business in this conflict and should, as usual, keep their fucking nose out of it. Do I expect this to happen? Do I expect to see pigs fly tomorrow?

As for "the stability of Georgia", note that Obama doesn't say anything about the other two "sides" in this fight, the people of South Ossetia and Russia. He only cares about whether or not his puppeteers' pal, Mikhail Saakashvili, is feeling okay or not. Last I heard, Saakashvili wanted to declare martial law. I think he'll be okay, Barack. Just be sure you continue to prop him up when January comes and everything should be fine.

How was I able to see this coming nearly eight months ago? Unlike most Americans, I pay attention to the obvious shit that's right in front of all of our faces. More people should try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter