I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bitch...Please!!

Just when I thought I had heard all that there was to be said in the McCann case, I was wrong. Now, the mother says that she's being targeted because of her looks. I shit you not!!

Report: Mom of Missing Madeleine McCann Believes She's Being Persecuted Because of Her Looks

LIVERPOOL, England — The mother of missing British 4-year-old Madeleine McCann believes she's being persecuted because of her looks, and thinks that if she "had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would be more sympathetic," a London newspaper reported Tuesday.

The parents of Kate McCann, in a remarkable interview in the Liverpool Daily Post, said their daughter "feels persecuted, not by the general public who have been extremely supportive, but by some sections of the media."

"Kate is a very sensitive, caring person and one of the most maternal people I know -- she puts me to shame," Madeleine's grandmother, Susan Healy, told the newspaper.

Madeleine was 3 when she disappeared May 3 from her parents' hotel room in the resort city of Algarve, Portugal, while the couple dined at a nearby restaurant. The investigation initially focused on a possible kidnapping, with numerous reported sightings throughout Europe, none of which turned up positive.

Portuguese police early last month turned their investigation toward the couple, naming both Kate McCann and her husband Gerry as official suspects. Without sufficient evidence to charge or hold them, the couple was allowed to return to England.

So let me get this straight. She's being accused of murdering her daughter because she doesn't have big enough boobs and doesn't look maternal? But if a mother has big boobs and looks maternal, she's never accused? Everyone believes a big-boobed maternal looking mother? I mean, Lord knows that big-boobed, maternal looking mothers never kill their children!! Yeah right!!

Why doesn't she put the theory to the test if she's so certain that she's being persecuted for her looks? She can go out and get breast implants, and then start acting really maternal. Then, let's see if her theory of persecution is correct!! Anyone dare to place bets on the outcome of the theory test? I've got a million dollars that says she'll still be accused!! Okay, I don't really have a million dollars. But if I did and offered to put it up to test her theory, she'd be broke!!

I don't know if she did it, although I have my opinions!! Quite frankly, she just needs to shut her mouth because the shit that comes out of it each day gets more and more ridiculous!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger LET'S TALK said…

    I am sorry, but I just had to laugh at her reason to why she is a suspect.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger ParisL0ve2 said…

    I'm laughing right there with you!!

    I mean seriously, she's a suspect because she doesn't have big boobs and isn't maternal looking? How many women have been accused of killing their children over the years who weren't big-boobed or maternal looking? Plenty, and it's not because of their lack of these qualities!! It's usually because THEY DID IT!!

    If she were sitting in front of me, I would ask her to please define what maternal looking means because I'd really like to know. Are you maternal looking if you have a gazillion stretch marks? Are you maternal looking if you have a child attached to your boob? Are you maternal looking if you aren't stick thin? What makes a person "look" maternal?

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger LET'S TALK said…

    I sure would like to hear the answer to that question as well; what maternal looking means?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter