I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Novak: "Women Are Vicious Towards Bush!!"

Ask me if I care!! Come on, ask me!! Bob Novak says that women are vicious towards Bush.

Appearing on Hugh Hewitt’s radio show yesterday, conservative pundit Robert Novak claimed that “women, particularly,” are making our current political discourse more “vicious”:

Hugh Hewitt: “The political dialogue, public and private, becomes more rancorous. The dissenters, particularly the Negro, poor and the war protesters turn to direct action, and most uncivil disobedience. What this adds up to is nothing less than a rejection of conventional forms of political action.” It goes on. Do you see the same thing playing out again now, Robert Novak?

Novak: I hate to say it, but I think the hatred toward George W. Bush is just mad. I listen to, sometimes in the car radio, on talk shows, and the venom that comes out of the mouths of some of these women, particularly, I’m not trying to be sexist, but they’re so vicious toward him. And I don’t think that really contributes. And also, the bloggers, I don’t read the bloggers very much, but it is really, it’s really vicious.

Negro? They're called BLACK PEOPLE you dumbass!! But I wouldn't expect you to use the word BLACK. If you could, you would have said ******. The only reason you didn't was because you know you'd get your ass beat if you did!!

As for Bob Novak, why shouldn't women be "vicious" towards Bush? This is a man who tries every single way he can to turn back the rights of women. This is a man who is trying every single way he can to turn the control of a woman's body over to MEN. This is a man who is trying every single way he can to revoke our right to CHOICE. This is a man who literally hates WOMEN, and his actions represent the evidence to back up that statement. Hell Bob, we're not vicious enough in my opinion. I will not be satisfied until every woman in this country hates this son of a bitch!! Bob Novak hasn't seen vicious!! He wouldn't know vicious even if it were to bite him on the ass.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter