I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Thursday, June 14, 2007



I was tagged by Let's Talk About It. This is a blogger whose blog I found by accident really. But I couldn't imagine not reading it every single day!! So, I'm truly honored that he would consider my blog to be thought provoking, and for having tagged me.

Let's Talk, forgive me for copying the rules because I don't know them!!

The rules, created by The Thinking Blog, are thus:

1. If, and only if you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

The five blogs that I have chosen that make you think are:

1. Happy Jihad's House Of Pancakes - If you haven't already checked out this blog or are familiar with it, I highly recommend it. It's hilarious, and very truthful!! The blogger is not afraid to say what he thinks, and that's what I look for when checking out a blog to see if it's worth reading more than once. Happy Jihad's House Of Pancakes definitely is worth reading more than once. Hell, read it every single day!! You won't regret it!!

2. Not The Country Club - When I first started blogging, this was the first blog I ever decided to read. Something about it caught my eye, and I was hooked.

3. Revolt Today - This is Ron's blog. It's a MUST READ!! Check it out, and I'm sure you'll be left with plenty to talk about for days on end!!

4. Who Hijacked Our Country - This is Tom's blog. Tom always seems to have something to talk about. Therefore, I have something to comment on. This is another MUST READ!!

5. Funky Town Fighter - This blogger is not afraid to say what they think, and not afraid to use profanity when saying it. I like that!! Tell it like it is!! MUST READ!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Ron said…

    Wow - this is great! Thanks so much!

    --Ron

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger ParisL0ve2 said…

    You're welcome!!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Bing said…

    Thanks very much for your glowing endorsement. It totally made my day. Seriously, my father asked if I had written your review! :)

    I have included your postively awesome endorsement on my "reviews" page. It's little bursts of dopamine like that that keep me going!

    HJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter