I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Gun Myth: Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People.

I can't even count how many times I've heard the gun myth. The pro-gun people would have you believe that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Nice try!! If it weren't for the gun in someone's hand, other people wouldn't be dead. Or it would take a hell of a lot longer to kill someone without a gun in your hand. So get off this shit that guns don't kill people. I'm tired of hearing it. If it were actually true, shit like the following story wouldn't happen.

I can just see the wheels turning in the heads of pro-gun people. I'm sure that they'll come up with some excuse to explain this latest tragedy without making a gun look bad. Perhaps it will be that the shooter was mentally ill. Or, they'll say that the gun didn't kill the people, the shooter killed the people. But here's what they're failing to accept. If this shooter didn't have a gun in his hand, two women and three children might not be dead today. If this shooter didn't have a gun in his hand, another child might not be fighting for his life today.

Keep deluding yourself that guns aren't bad. Keep deluding yourself that you need a gun in order to protect yourself from all the "evil-doers" out there. Just keep being delusional but do me a favor. Stay the hell away from me because I don't care to listen to deluded pro-gun garbage being spewed out. It's a bunch of bullshit and everyone with a brain knows it.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people? Tell that to all of the victims of gun violence, their families, and their friends. I'd really like to hear what they have to say!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter