I Wish I Were In Paris

From war to peace and politics to gossip, if we have an opinion on something we'll share it here.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Fox Poll: Do You Pray For George Bush?

I almost pissed my pants when I read this story. Man, it was hilarious. What was even more hilarious was the commentary by readers!!

Do you pray for Bush?

Fox News asks the tough questions, and finds: “Republicans (74 percent) are twice as likely as Democrats (37 percent) to have included the president in their prayers, while just over half (52 percent) of independents have prayed for Bush.”

UPDATE: “Prayforgeorgewbush.com is a non-denominational, non-partisan ministry dedicated to lifting up President George W. Bush in Prayer as he serves this country as President of the United States.”

I have my favorite comments from readers of Think Progress. My particular favorite is the one where someone said, "This just proves that GOD IS DEAD!!" I couldn't agree more!! Hell, I'll even go further. God isn't dead. GOD DOESN'T EXIST, AND NEVER HAS!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
People Who Are Violent to Animals ... Rarely Stop There
Palm Springs Real Estate
Air Filter